Date(s) — 19/06/2021 — 20/06/2021
9:30 am — 5:00 pm
THE 2021 PRESIDENT’S CAR CLUB RUN — SALE
Saturday 19th June – Sunday 20th June
Overnight Accomodation at:
Comfort Inn & Suites Kings Avenue, Sale
20–26 Princes Hwy, Sale
$105.00 per room (1–2 persons – NO breakfast)
Sat 19th June
• 9.30am Depart Club Rooms
• 11.00am Visit the Trafalgar Holden Museum, 74 Waterloo Rd, Trafalgar.
(Adults $10pp & Pensioners $7.50pp)
• 12.30pm Lunch at Trafalgar (shops or bakery across the road – at own cost)
• 1.30pm Visit to Hislop Caravan & Fibreglass Repairs, 13 Eastern Rd, Traralgon.
Wander around Gary Hislop’s workshop and see the specialised work he does.
You can even pop your Early up on his 4 post hoist for a look!
• 3.00pm Arrive and check-in to accom at Comfort Inn, Sale
• 6.00pm Dinner at Sale Greyhound Club, The Graze Family Bistro, Maffra-Sale Rd,
Sale. (850m walk from accom or 2 min drive — dinner at own cost)
Sun 20th June
• 8.50am Check out of accom
• 9.00am Breakfast at Triple F Café, 360 Raymond St, Sale. (Breaky at own cost)
• 10.30am Visit the Gippsland Vehicle Collection, 1A Sale Rd, Maffra. (Cost $10pp)
Price includes tea/coffee & biscuits for morning tea
• 12.00pm Optional lunch in Maffra at the Bakery or off home bound.
Accomodation, Dinner & Breakfast Bookings MUST be made with:
Via mobile: 0425–705-682 or firstname.lastname@example.org